The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
Author Archives: Amy Brener
Did you know there is more than one way to obtain the new Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) credential offered through The CAS Institute? The CSPA credential validates practical knowledge in applied predictive analytics and data science as used in data-intensive industry sectors. There are currently over 50 CSPA credential holders. There are four … Read more