The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Courses on Professionalism
- Overcoming the Insurance Talent Gap
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Author Archives: Amy Brener
Did you know there is more than one way to obtain the new Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) credential offered through The CAS Institute? The CSPA credential validates practical knowledge in applied predictive analytics and data science as used in data-intensive industry sectors. There are currently over 50 CSPA credential holders. There are four … Read more