You take your career very seriously. So do we. From the property and casualty actuarial profession’s most respected and valued credential, to resources that support you in a growing industry and your own evolving career, the CAS strives to provide everything you need to thrive. In keeping with this commitment, we are excited to announce the launch of our new and expanded CAS Career Center!
Our upgraded platform includes features that offer a more user friendly experience for both job seekers and employers.
• FREE and confidential resume posting – Make your resume available to employers in the industry, confidentially if you choose.
• Job search control – Quickly and easily find relevant industry job listings and sign up for automatic email notification of new jobs that match your criteria.
• Easy job application – Apply online and create a password-protected account for managing your job search.
• Saved jobs capability – Save up to 100 jobs to a folder in your account so you come back to apply when you are ready.
• Unmatched exposure for your job postings – The CAS membership represents the largest audience of qualified property and casualty actuaries in the world.
• Easy online job management – You can enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings, and make payments online.
• Resume searching access – With a paid job listing, you can search the resume database and use an automatic notification system to receive email notifications when new resumes match your criteria.
• Job Posting Solutions – Save time and money by choosing a job listing package that best fits your company’s needs. Post internship positions for FREE!
After just one month since the new Career Center launched, we are already seeing an increase in the number of positions advertised and a greater variety in employers utilizing the platform.
Whether you need it now or in the future, the CAS Career Center is a valuable tool for both employers and job seekers alike. Get started by either advertising a job opportunity or posting your resume today!