The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
Author Archives: Megan LaVine
You take your career very seriously. So do we. From the property and casualty actuarial profession’s most respected and valued credential, to resources that support you in a growing industry and your own evolving career, the CAS strives to provide everything you need to thrive. In keeping with this commitment, we are excited to announce … Read more