The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- On the Road with the CAS President: My Visit to USAA
- Malaysia: Opportunity Knocks
Author Archives: Avraham Adler
One of the most interesting parts of any actuarial meeting or seminar is when experts in the field have the opportunity to have an off-the-cuff discussion, letting ideas fly back and forth. Audience members may even muster the courage to take part in the dialogue themselves. Some of the best exchange of ideas comes from … Read more