The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- My Visits with CAS Members and Candidates in Wisconsin: Insights and Feedback
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
Tag Archives: Webinar
With 2013 already half way over it’s important to remember to complete your continuing education (CE) requirements. There are multiple ways to earn CE credits through the CAS. Listed below are a variety of CE opportunities that the CAS is offering to facilitate the professional development and career advancement of its members: Attend upcoming CAS … Read more
If your 2012 New Year’s resolutions include investing more time in your continuing education, I have the perfect solution for you: CAS Webinars. What’s a Webinar? Webinar is short for Web-based Seminar. It’s a 90-minute educational session that you can take part in remotely using your telephone and web browser. And just like our in-person … Read more