The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- On the Road with the CAS President: My Visit to USAA
Tag Archives: RPP II
The Committee on Theory of Risk (COTOR) began the Risk Premium Project (RPP) in 2000 with RPP I, which represented an extensive, thorough, and up-to-date analysis of the theory and empirics of risk assessment for property-casualty insurance. Given the vast development in this field, the RPP II update extended the findings from RPP I with … Read more