The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
Tag Archives: Publications
The Casualty Actuarial Society invites nominations for individuals to be considered for the Michelbacher Significant Achievement Award. The award recognizes an individual who has made significant personal contributions to the advancement of casualty actuarial science and practice. The recipient will be presented with a plaque and monetary award at an upcoming CAS meeting. Nominations should … Read more