The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
Tag Archives: MAA
For the first time in 21 years, the United States won one of the most intensive math competitions in the world, the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). Teams of high school students from over 100 countries and seven continents participated in the 56th annual competition, held in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Over two days in July, a … Read more