The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
Tag Archives: International Picnic Day
This Saturday marks International Picnic Day! Celebrated around the world, June 18 is the day that people take their food and eat outside, enjoying the fresh air, beautiful sun, and…swarm of insects. Some claim the original concept of a picnic dates back to outdoor medieval feasts held by the nobility. Others assert that picnics came … Read more