The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
Tag Archives: ifoa
While the majority of CAS members are based in the United States, our members can be found all across the globe. We sat down with one of our members living abroad to see what it’s like working and living across the pond. Yvonne Palm is a Fellow of the CAS and Senior Actuary at Travelers … Read more