The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- My Visits with CAS Members and Candidates in Wisconsin: Insights and Feedback
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
Tag Archives: Gordon Woo
The Staff Actuary’s Blog: CAS Research Need Not Involve Triple Integrals! (Not that there’s anything wrong with those…)
In this blog post, I hope to accomplish two things at once, both involving CAS research. First, I’m happy to share that we have added a page to the website for our peer-reviewed research journal, Variance, titled “Articles in Press.” Currently, because of copyediting and the lengthy publication process, we have a collection of accepted … Read more