The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- My Visits with CAS Members and Candidates in Wisconsin: Insights and Feedback
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
Tag Archives: Elections
The United States presidential election is upon us. As an actuary, I find statistics interesting and recently read that voter turnout rates for U.S. presidential elections has been between 50-60 percent over the past decade. In comparison, here at the CAS, only around one-third of all eligible voters cast a ballot when CAS election season … Read more