The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- My Visits with CAS Members and Candidates in Wisconsin: Insights and Feedback
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
Tag Archives: Data and Technology Working Party
Are you: Working on expanding your skill set by joining an IT project team at your organization? Having trouble understanding what your IT co-workers are saying? Frustrated that the data from the company’s data warehouse has errors? Curious about all the buzz regarding the term “data science” and wondering what it means for your actuarial … Read more