The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- On the Road with the CAS President: My Visit to USAA
Tag Archives: CAS President
Strategic Planning in a World of Constant Change: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
This blog post is based on the “From the President” column in the January/February 2017 issue of the Actuarial Review. We are posting it here in an effort to solicit member comments on issues that will affect our refreshed Strategic Plan. We welcome you to leave a comment below. I am looking forward to the … Read more