The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- On the Road with the CAS President: My Visit to USAA
Tag Archives: CAS Idea Share
Have you explored the latest feature of the CAS Online Community? It’s called the Idea Share, and its purpose is to generate fresh, new ideas for research projects! No submission is too big or too small, so if there’s a prospective project that’s been percolating in the back of your mind, we’d love to hear … Read more