The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- On the Road with the CAS President: My Visit to USAA
Tag Archives: Canadian Institute of Actuaries
Toward a Better Understanding of the CAS Board Decision to Recognize CIA Exam Waivers for CAS Preliminary Exams
At its August 2012 meeting, the CAS Board of Directors approved the recommendation of the CAS Executive Council and the Education Policy Committee (EPC) that the CAS recognize the exam waivers granted by the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (CIA) for certain CAS preliminary examinations. This action followed the announcement by the CIA of the ten … Read more