The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- On the Road with the CAS President: My Visit to USAA
Tag Archives: Actuarial Research Conference
In the category of U.S. Cities, the answers are: Birthplace of writer F. Scott Fitzgerald, cartoonist Charles M. Schulz, and musician Prince. Headquarters of retailer Target, Inc. Location for WJM-TV and Mary Tyler Moore. Site of the 51st annual Actuarial Research Conference. For all of these, the appropriate game-show response would be: “What is Minneapolis-St. … Read more