The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- On the Road with the CAS President: My Visit to USAA
Category Archives: The CAS Institute
Did you know there is more than one way to obtain the new Certified Specialist in Predictive Analytics (CSPA) credential offered through The CAS Institute? The CSPA credential validates practical knowledge in applied predictive analytics and data science as used in data-intensive industry sectors. There are currently over 50 CSPA credential holders. There are four … Read more