The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- On the Road with the CAS President: My Visit to USAA
Category Archives: Diversity
Women’s Actuarial Professionals Network (WAPN) dives into Confidence and Negotiation Skills for Women in the Workplace
PwC hosted its second Women’s Actuarial Professionals Network event in its New York City office on March 22, 2017. While the event brought together women in the actuarial and insurance fields, event organizer and CAS Fellow Kuda Chibanda made it clear that the topics of discussion could be applicable to women in any profession. Despite … Read more