The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- My Visits with CAS Members and Candidates in Wisconsin: Insights and Feedback
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
Author Archives: Wayne Fisher
In my address to new members at the 2016 Spring Meeting, I offered three emerging trends that new members should consider as they pursue future career opportunities. Disruption in our industry will continue and will do so at an exponential pace. Some of these disruptions will take the form of technology firms entering the insurance … Read more