The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- My Visits with CAS Members and Candidates in Wisconsin: Insights and Feedback
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
Author Archives: Tamar Gertner
University engagement is an important part of the CAS Strategic Plan, as the CAS has an objective to build and foster relationships with academics and university students. To support this goal, CAS has been expanding the University Liaison program, which matches CAS members to universities. Since October 2013, we have matched over 60 members to universities … Read more