The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
Author Archives: Roosevelt Mosley
When I was an undergraduate actuarial student at the University of Michigan in the early 1990’s, I didn’t realize that property and casualty actuarial work existed separate and distinct from the life insurance field. In fact, it was the first day of my actuarial internship, the summer before my senior year in college, when I discovered … Read more