The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- On the Road with the CAS President: My Visit to USAA
Author Archives: Mary Jo Kannon
Are you: Working on expanding your skill set by joining an IT project team at your organization? Having trouble understanding what your IT co-workers are saying? Frustrated that the data from the company’s data warehouse has errors? Curious about all the buzz regarding the term “data science” and wondering what it means for your actuarial … Read more