The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- My Visits with CAS Members and Candidates in Wisconsin: Insights and Feedback
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
Author Archives: Howard Kunst
The Planning Committee for the Seminar on Ratemaking and Product Management (RPM) is excited about providing a live streaming option on Tuesday, March 15, for the RPM seminar. This option provides our members with an additional way to receive CAS Continuing Education Credits in an interactive way, even while being offsite. In addition to the … Read more