The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
Author Archives: Erin Olson
Through the volunteer time and efforts of the University Engagement Committee’s Case Competition Working Group, the CAS has made it easier than ever to run an actuarial case competition for university students! Employers can work with universities to select from three prepackaged case competitions, complete with toolkits that offer guidance, timelines, and templates to run … Read more