The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
Author Archives: Elizabeth Merritt
The University Engagement Committee has had an extremely busy year in 2014. Since the launch of the CAS Student Central membership program for college and university students last January, the program has attracted nearly 1,300 student members. These students hail from 275 colleges and universities around the United States, Canada, and outside of North America. … Read more