This blog is intended for anyone with an interest in the activities of the Casualty Actuarial Society. In keeping with the spirit of its name, this blog will serve as an interactive forum for the discussion and exchange of views on important issues within the CAS and casualty actuarial profession.
The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- My Visits with CAS Members and Candidates in Wisconsin: Insights and Feedback
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD